For the first time MultiSim will be on show at this year’s Innovations in Healthcare Convention. Innovations in Healthcare at the University of Sheffield is an exciting event that will provide the opportunity for institutions to hear about industry collaborations within the University and to find out what the Northern Health Science Alliance is doing to boost health innovation in the North.
The event is free to attend and will consist of 1:1 networking sessions with academics and industry experts from across the health sector, exhibitions from health related research centres and departments at the university and the chance to learn how to access funding for your research.
In the past few years they have collaborated with over 2000 organisations, both large and small, to find ground-breaking solutions to real world problems. At Innovations in Healthcare 2015 you can expect to the following;
- Take inspiration from our guest speaker, whose life has been transformed by ground-breaking health technology
- Find out what the Northern Health Science Alliance is doing to boost health innovation in the North
- Hear about our collaborations between industry partners and the University of Sheffield
- Find out how your business could benefit from recruitment services at the University to employ graduates or find placement students
- Book 1:1 networking sessions with academics and industry experts from across the health sector
- Find out about the wide range of funding schemes available for collaborative research
The event will be held at the Octogon Centre on Monday 13th July and will run throughout the day from 9:30am. To register for the event visit their Eventbrite page HERE. For more information on Innovations in Healthcare 2015 and Sheffield Healthcare Gateway either follow them on twitter @ShefHealthCare or via the website http://shg.sheffield.ac.uk/